Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Debugging Version 1.1 - Arduino Uno Compatable + Humidity Control

Hey everyone, I've been working on version 1.1 the past few days. I've reduced the code down by 100 lines and have shrunk the code enough to add a humidity controller and it will fit on an Arduino Uno or Duemilanove. Right now I'm working out the last few bugs so it should be available within the next few days.

*After version 1.1 the project will be based on Arduino Mega because I'm running out of pins and flash memory.

I have also had time to get some feedback on various forums and have gotten a good idea of a release plan:

  • V1.1 - Arduino Uno compatable, humidity control
  • V1.2 - Arduino Mega based , soil moisture logging
  • V1.3 - Soil Moisture Control (automated watering)
  • V1.4 - Ph Logging
  • V1.5 - Ph Control
  • V1.6 - Larger LCD Display
  • V1.7 - Nutrient Control
  • V1.8 - Co2 Control
  • V1.9 - Fire, Leak and Leak Alarms and a Silent Intruder Alarm with SMS
  • V2.0 - Ethernet and PC server with full online control, monitoring, and surveillance (I better start learning javascript now lol)
These are subject to change and reordering but that generally the track the project'll follow.
**Download Version 1 - GrowRoomController_v1.zip

2 comments:

  1. Great project. I'm working on something similar. My research tells me that pH logging is a good idea, but that automated control of pH is not. It's the sort of thing you'll want alarms and notices for for, but that you'll want to adjust manually, in situ.

    ReplyDelete